Effective Communication Elements – For all Your Online and Traditional Requirements
A school’s public profile should reflect its principles and represent what is at the heart of the organisation. Every school should demonstrate what makes them different while inspiring young people and parents.
To help your school showcase its unique learning opportunities, SEA employs practical tools and methods to create strategic marketing, innovative promotional design and effective communication.
Some examples of our work:
Bespoke Marketing and Branding for Your Educational Settings
School marketing is a constant and ever-changing process. Remove the complexity from it by using a blend of creative marketing solutions to help your organisation flourish online and offline.
With over thirty years of industry experience, SEA takes pride in its bespoke school marketing and branding solutions. We will tailor our service to the needs of your organisation, as we know a one-size-fits-all approach does not reach the core of what makes a school unique.
Creative Services for Schools
Your educational setting will benefit from a range of creative services, from graphics and photography to copywriting and fund-raising. Your school values should be relayed succinctly, and we will work closely with your organisation to ensure this happens.
What makes SEA unique is our complete creative solutions package. Everything a school requires is under one umbrella, so there is no need to source various professionals.
We have experience in providing:
- Marketing strategies and communication campaigns – Analysing your current marketing plans and that of competitors to create a robust and bespoke campaign.
- Establishing sixth form marketing teams – Creating fruitful marketing campaigns that attract the attention of parents and potential sixth-form students.
- Parent and community literature – Regular email updates, flyers, schedules and information.
- Team workshops – various groups, including SMTs, Governors and local businesses.
- Campaigns around open-day events – Advertising events with plenty of notice using effective copywriting to invite the community.
- Fund-raising initiatives – Innovative and fun fund-raising events that appeal to students, parents and the community.
- Advertising and social media graphics – Designing graphics to strengthen and represent your school brand for online platforms.
- Explainer videos, including drone footage – Engaging animated videos to inform, promote and teach.
- Newsletters and regular bulletins – Ensuring parents and students feel up-to-date with all school-related news and events.
To find out more about SEA’s Free-Templates service, contact us for further details.